Some sad things about life:
  • I thought about killing myself last night. Not like, really doing it. Just thinking about doing it and how I'd do it and how I could do it so that nobody would have to find my remains. I'd have to burn myself to death, basically. 
  • I have had 3 migraines this week. Usually I get migraines once a month or so. I think it's due to my increased caffeine consumption. My head hurts.
  • I hate everyone in this town.
  • I want to go home and be with people who love me.
  • And never come back here.
  • I am alone ALL THE TIME. This goes back to my first point about killing myself. Nobody would even know for, like, a week. 
  • I'm alone so often that I forgot how to act around people. I find myself around people and I have nothing to say. And all I can think about is excuses to let me leave. Fast. Except last week I was called personable. “You’re my favorite friend of (redacted). I just think you have a great personality, you’re really personable.” Never in my life have I ever been called personable. This is because I am so fucking unpersonable it’s incredible. I’m sarcastic in a way that doesn’t come off as funny, but straight up awkward. I roll my eyes at people in front of their faces, ALL THE TIME. PERSONABLE. ARE YOU SHITTING ME? So anyway, I could only laugh at that point in the conversation, and then sneak out without anyone noticing.
  • PERSONABLE.
  • I have no money.
  • I have no money.
  • I have no money.
  • Friends have taken advantage of me and screwed me out of a lot of money. I'm drained.
  • I hate everyone.
  • Except you.
  • I'm hungry.
  • I thought about making cake pops but I realized I'm the only one who would eat them.
  • I'm going stir-crazy.
  • I'm conducting an experiment where I don't take my birth control this month to see if I feel better. It's been three days. I have a feeling this experiment is bad, because see: first point.
And no, before you email me, I'm not really going to kill myself. Neither should you. Get a grip. It's fine. Make some cake pops and eat them all. Whatever. Make your dreams reality.