3 Ingredient Nutella Cookies

Friday, June 15, 2012

Yo, I'm like... so not a fan of Nutella. I could write a novel about why Nutella is horrendous (STARTING WITH: ITS MARKETING SCHEME TELLING PEOPLE IT IS "HEALTHY.")

Do you know what Nutella is made of? Sugar, oil, and more sugar. And like, a dash of hazelnut flavor and cocoa.

So because Darien and I are going on a road trip tonight and I'm PMSing (Entire two paragraphs deleted because I need to stop talking about vagina in my blog. It’s becoming an issue.), I decided to make cookies out of it.

You will need:

1 cup Nutella
1 cup flour
1 egg

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients. Form into 1" balls, and flatten with the bottom of a pint glass. Bake for 6-8 minutes.





Edited to add: I don't find these terribly good, but if you are a Nutella person, they might melt your heart. I thought about being REALLY BAD and sandwiching peanut butter frosting in between two of them, but since I am going to be in a bikini tomorrow and this culture demands I look perfect at all times (but who says I don't?) I have refrained. You may also want to add a teaspoon of sea salt. Or not! It's up to you! Why take the advice of a girl who had to force herself to not write more paragraphs about her vagina on the Internet for strangers to read about?