It's 5:40 in the morning, and I am hungover and starving. A horrible combination.

I drank a 54 oz. margarita yesterday afternoon, which sailed me straight into oblivion for the rest of the night. I'm dogsitting at my job, and the master bedroom has two skylights... which wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the crazy rain storm we've been having since around 7 last night.

I'm still really tired everyday, so in case I have leukemia I decided to put a dress together yesterday. It came out a little shabby, but the general idea is there. Originally I wanted to make a tank top dress, but after cutting out 3 different versions of a tank top, I decided I need to actually learn what I'm doing because there was some serious side boob malfunction, which led me to just keeping the same top I've been using every time. I think it looks cool in the pictures, but it's definitely not as wearable in real life.


This was also my first attempt at buttons (they're not really crooked, I was standing funny), and I totally cut some serious corners with them. Kind of embarrassing. But! Baby steps! Baby steps! I'll ask my mom about it later! Or I'll read my sewing machine manual! Who knows!

I also baked my own bread yesterday! I'll post a recipe later today when the thought of food doesn't make me simultaneously hungry and nauseated.