I'm having a really hard time dealing with the fact that I have to go back to Tennessee on Sunday. Like, such a hard time that I went to my old job this morning and pretended like things were how they used to be and everything was great. And it's 80 degrees at 8:30 in the morning and my hair is dry and probably getting split ends and I need lotion every two seconds. And it's wonderful.


I'm already, like, thinking of ways I could make a living out here again. I guess I'll just make dresses and bags and sell my old vintage clothes and live in a trailer in the middle of the desert, all alone, except for my 5 dogs and 3 horses, and I'll have a cactus garden and never wear shoes ever because there is no such thing as bugs out here, and there IS such a thing as letting your spirit be a wild and free pony.

I can't think about this anymore. It's too unfair.