I'm having surgery on Tuesday. That's why I'm so testy.

Friday, April 6, 2012


These are some of the only people I like.

Last night, my friends JR and Dani had an Easter egg dying party. I got down in the kitchen like a motherf'er during work yesterday and created some of the most bombest assest cupcakes ever. They have birds nests on top of them. These cupcakes are Christ-like.


(A side note: these are dark chocolate cupcakes with buttercream frosting, chocolate peanut butter birds nests with Robin Eggs on top. Kill yourself.)

Anyway, I went to JR and Dani’s house and fell asleep watching a movie called "Easter Bunny, Kill! Kill!" which made me super sad because it was about abusing a retarded boy. Haha, it didn't make me sad because of that. It made me sad because this one guy got a steak knife in the eye and I watched the whole thing happen. I passed out on their arm chair vertically. Half way through the movie I started yelling at them in my sleep like “This is the stupidest fucking thing I’ve ever done. Why the fuck am I sleeping like this? I hate you.” So I laced my legs over the arms and laid the right way.

All I had to keep warm was a big blanket and a bunch of pillows and at one point I kinda woke up again to start yelling at people about my tiredness and I was like “I’m so cold! I fucking hate this house! I hate you guys!” and other things like that. They all laughed at me and I said “Fuck off. You don’t get to know me.”

And then I shoved a pillow on me.

Because I’m a bitch to the only people who are nice to me.