redbox

Monday, April 23, 2012

Darien and I had a luxurious day together yesterday. I'm absolutely incapable of keeping up with his schedule and whereabouts, and didn't remember that he was leaving this morning until lunch time yesterday. Anyway, because either the universe hates me or I am the Ultimate Woman, I am currently experiencing my third period in six weeks. Yes, that's right, I have gotten a period every two weeks. This one definitely trumps its two predecessors, so after eating dinner in a dirty hoodie and period jeans, I declared we needed to go to Walmart so I could stock up on period garb.

I didn't mention it to him at the time, but when we passed the Redbox machine I wanted so badly to make a Redbox / My Vagina joke, but sometimes you have to keep those zingers to yourself when your boyfriend takes you to buy overnight maxi pads and chocolate ice cream.