No.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

I've been so busy the last few days, it's been halfway nice and halfway annoying. I get so mad when weekends fly by. Yesterday I made another dress in a few hours. I attempted to add a collar to it and just failed miserably, which took a few hours to correct. I'll take pictures later today when it heats up.

Oh. Today.

It’s like, it’s because you think I really am a fool if you’re playing an April Fools joke on me. You honestly think I have time in my day, exactly one day out of the year, for you to get in my way with bullshit? That’s annoying. I’m a compassionate person. If you come to me and tell me you’re pregnant any day of the year I’m going to be like, “Okay, what’s your game plan? Congratulations, right? Are you cool? Who’s the dad? Do you know? What can I do for you?” because that’s the kind of chick I am. So when you come to me with something like that and I’m trying to do my work and I’m taking time out of my day to give a shit about your unsafe sex life and your fake baby and all that and you’re just being some sort of a holiday loving prankster?

You really must think I’m a fool to be interested in that. I don’t have time to waste. If you want to play a prank on me, you can give me five dollars. My time is valuable. Bye.