• There is nothing keeping me from introducing myself as a Hannah for no reason at all to the next person I meet.
  • There is nothing stopping me from just shaving off my head hairs. There is literally nothing stopping me. I feel like someone should be controlling this. Why isn’t someone appointed to me to ensure I don’t… malfunction?
  • Which, of course, brings me to what my thoughts always end up at at the end of the day, really: I am physically capable of hurting/killing someone! That’s so scary! Why give anyone that capability? Everyone is allowed to have fists. And think about all the people who have cars and drive. I guess you can have your license to drive taken away, but they can’t take away the license to own hands. Sometimes when I'm driving and I see a pedestrian, I'm like, whoa... I could totally ram right into that person. We all could. We could all just turn our wheels and KILL people! How do we live on a trust system like this?! That's all it is! Trust! We trust each other, strangers, that we will not drive our cars into each other intentionally. What if I one day snap and murder someone and have no memory of it? People do that! It’s not even crazy people, they’re normal people who just break!
  • JK, though, I’m not really freaking about it right now. I’ve thought about it too often.
  • I have to go to the dentist today.