my thought process

Monday, January 16, 2012

3:00 AM. Someone is snoring. I can't sleep at all. I am so tired. Thought about reading downstairs but that will only make me more tired. Do I stay up? And hustle through my 11 hour work day? Do I try going back to sleep and wake up to my alarm in two hours? Will that help? Nothing helps. Being tired makes me suicidal. I hate being tired. I'm killing myself. I'm dead.

EDIT: 3:31 AM. The piano I wrote a few months ago goes perfectly with the song Corrie has been working on. Are we connected?

EDIT: 3:34 AM. Do you think that's real. Being connected like that?

EDIT: 3:41 AM. No. That's impossible. But then again, women can synchronize their menstrual cycles if they so damn please. So maybe it's not impossible. Maybe it's real.

EDIT: 4:14 AM. It be rainin'. It be rainin' lots.

EDIT: 4:15 AM. Okay! I'm going downstairs! To watch the news! Not to fall asleep! I can't fall asleep at this point! I missed my window! It's full steam ahead today! Starting at 3:00 AM! That's totally normal! Waking up four hours before you have to be at work! I'm like the business select section of Southwest's boarding priorities, AKA, the best dressed and most important human with free drinks all the time and no baggage.

EDIT: 4:34 AM. OH. SURE. NOW YOU STOP SNORING. NOW THAT I CAN'T GO BACK TO SLEEP. RIGHT. BECAUSE, OF COURSE.