these are the things you spend your waking hours thinking about when you live on an opposite schedule from all of your friends/everyone you know

Friday, December 2, 2011

- Do I even have friends?

- Does anyone care about me?

- How many people hate me/are mad at me now?

- Did something major happen that I missed?

I basically feel completely insane. I said last night (in bed, to myself, at 7:00 PM) that I feel like a ghost. I don’t think my brain is working properly anymore. I feel like I am constantly forgetting something major.

I really feel like I’m losing my mind and I am even more afraid that I have no friends. And I miss my California friends (only friends?). A lot.

I’m not complaining. The money I’m making is the best weekly salary I’ve ever made... and more than anyone else I know my age. It seems like it will be worth it in the long run. But I miss my friends. A lot. I feel like I’m missing out on my own life.