I want to remember my stay at the Ritz-Carlton forever. I want to be able to say I made a funny Photobooth picture in my room on NYE.

And no! I haven't just been sitting here all day! I walked all the way over to the Philips Arena and then Darien and I took a cab to some whack vintage shop in Midtown and then walked probably over 2 miles back to the Ritz and then he walked back to the Philips Arena but I'm sitting here now because I don't want to sit backstage at the Philips Arena for like 7 hours listening to the Zac Brown Band. I just don't, okay? I have more important things to do, like take pictures of myself at the Ritz-Carlton and blog about how hungry I am even though I'm staying at the Ritz-Carlton but I'm too hood to call up the restaurant and get some food service in here! Throw shade on me all you want, but like, DAMN, I bet that house party you're going to tonight is gonna blow and some chick is gonna barf all over the lawn and bathroom, HAPPY NEW YEAR.