HOLLA-DAZE JAMZ day 14

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I know I've fallen majorly behind on my holladaze jamz but it's because I've been kinda sick still and also I've been doing important things like getting my hair done and eating steaks.

This is a video that has gone way more viral (viraler?) since I first saw it a few weeks ago. This dude is dancing around the Cool Springs Mall (that's here in Nashville) lip synching to Mariah Carey. Sorry, did I ruin it for you?

When this first came out, I laughed a lot because I love people who aren't afraid of acting stupid in public. But then I tweeted at him, praising his coolness, and he never got back to me. I don't like that. I might be bad at returning emails terribly promptly, but I'll always holler back at you on Twitter.

He was on the news this morning (that's how viral it's gone), and even though I'm bitter about him ignoring me, I figured the rest of you should see this since it's a little piece of Nashville. The good piece.