Damn. I got a late start on my Christmas shopping this year (usually I am DONE the week after Halloween, because FIRST OF ALL I am really organized and SECOND OF ALL I hate Christmas sales/deals and the frenzy of Christmas shopping) but I totally just got everyone in my immediate family two really great items each and I'm so proud of myself for being the best gift giver on Earthskies.

Darien's parents are coming over tomorrow to, presumably, feed me for a week straight (yay!) but because I am neurotic, I have given myself the responsibility of cleaning my whole house beforehand.

There’s a chance that I'm worn out from working an 11 hour day and plan on just cleaning early tomorrow morning.

There’s also a chance I’ve spent this time that I could be cleaning to get drunk off vodka and Coke Zero.

Those are things that have chances.