But really, my right ear is mad struggling to feel normal right now, and when I woke up to blow my nose, it was a big old mess. I won't go into it, but it was a startling mess that made me wonder if I should take my white comforter off my bed until this whole thing gets better.

Yesterday I demanded that Darien treat me to a manicure/pedicure and I plan to enforce that today, plus I need more sweaters because apparently we are getting snow showers this week.

Snow showers.

Early evening yesterday I had Darien prop open our bedroom window cos it was mad breezy and nice outside. We don't have screens on our windows upstairs and apparently our landlord don't give a flying F about it, so it's really the first night we've opened these windows. Right now IT’S NEARLY 70 DEGREES AND RAINING ALL PEACEFULISH. TWO DAYS FROM NOW IT WILL BE SNOWING. TENNESSEE, SET A GOAL AND STICK TO IT.