4 things

Thursday, November 10, 2011

  1. Darien is getting home Saturday morning (as opposed to Sunday night/Monday morning) which means we actually get to spend the weekend together. We have a lot of little finishing touches to put on our house before Thanksgiving and I'm so excited. One of them involves making a headboard out of salvaged barn wood that we found. I'll post a DIY thing when it's done. 
  2. We are selling this green couch we got from a friend. It's perfectly good and really comfortable, but it isn't our style and we need money to pick up another couch that we're getting this weekend. Please buy it. I've listed it for $300 but I'd settle for $100. Even $50. If you live in Nashville, please consider it.
  3. I think I have to use TurboTax or something this year. I’m afraid I’ll forget to pay my taxes and I’ll get arrested. I haven't even been taking money out of my checks like I said I would and I feel like I'm going to end up owing the feds hundreds of thousands of dollars. I live in fear of going to prison. I think about all the things I could be arrested for every day and I don’t even want to leave the house. 
  4. I’m feeling so sensitive right now. :(