whack knitting

Sunday, October 30, 2011


Took me two and a half hours to get this far and then I was was like, what am I doing this for? Why am I doing this? It’s Sunday and now it’s 3:07 PM and the only thing I have to show for this is 1 inch of poorly knitted yarn?

Like, why would I ever even decide this is a good idea? I can buy a scarf for five dollars. And that takes a lot less effort. And looks a lot better.

It’s just… I haven’t left the house all day. I’ve done nothing but eat apple straws, try and learn how to knit, and watch an embarrassing number of Sex and the City episodes. For dinner I’m probably going to eat some chocolate chips because like, why not? You know?

No offense, little old ladies on YouTube. But either I'm the retardedest human alive or all of your instructional videos are mad whack.

My vision is blurred from trying to understand this so hard.

This is also why I don't have friends.