nope.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

I’m going to do this! I’m going to go downstairs to paint! To paint my dining room!

But first maybe I should finish this episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians. I mean, I need to. It’s not a priority, but it’s close to it. I haven’t seen the full wedding special, and I want to re-watch all the episodes of this season before the new season of KKTNY. I want to watch the season premiere with all of America. And I’m only on, like Episode 5.

Ok, that was a good episode. I only wasted 22 minutes. Now I’m going to go paint!

But I’m a little tired. I bet my brain will be at Maximum Painting Level after a nap. Okay, I’ll take a half hour nap. I need to nap.

Ok! An hour and a half of sleep! A little longer than I wanted, but it’s fine. I needed it. I’m rested! Time to go paint!

But I’m a little hungry. Maybe I should eat some turkey first. I bet protein does something good for you in regards to painting your dining room.

Ok! Well, now that I went into the kitchen and saw that there was a giant bag of apple straws and ate apple straws instead of turkey, NOW it’s time to go paint! I’m definitely going to go paint! Painting is the “good” that will cancel out the apple straw “bad.”

I should blog about my procrastination first, though. But then. Then I will go paint.