I don't really know what to do about Halloween. I had a really great costume idea and ideally, I still want to go through with it. The problem is Halloween is on a Monday and it's probably going to be really cold here in Tennessee. I am working on Monday from 7:00 AM til about 5:30 or 6:00 PM... and decided I am going in character as Woman Who Has Her Life Together. I’ll be showing this by wearing a necklace and straightening my hair. Ha! Little do they know! Little do they know! Maybe I’ll even smile at them and participate in conversation about their weekend plans with their kids. I don’t know! I don’t know. It’s all up in the air right now! I’ve got so many characters to choose from! In my arsenal! My arsenal of characters!

Or maybe I'll go as Woman Who Cares About Your Drama, since I can't be bothered to be that person in real life.