yoginas

Monday, September 12, 2011

I've been doing a lot of online research in an effort to find social events in my area of interest, in a feeble attempt to make new friends out here. I thought about going back to school, but I don't hate myself enough yet. I considered joining a hiking group, but it looked like a bunch of 50-something dads (don't get me wrong, dads are forever and all, but dads don't always "get me"). Then, of course, I have considered spending a ton of my hard-earned money on a regular yoga class.

You know, other than doing the 22 minute OnDemand yoga workouts on Comcast.

Anyway. Doing some research. Found this studio that I can never take seriously due to the alarming visual of her feet placed together near her vulva, which I will always associate as HER HUGE VAGINA.


And if I had to see this, then you did too.