weeeeeeeeeds

Saturday, September 17, 2011

I finally caught up on season 7 of Weeds. Oh my good word. Things are finally starting to get somewhat intelligent with this show again, but I just can't bear another season of this. But you know what? I can’t even believe that this dude is giving Harriett the Spy an 8-12 year stint in jail for distributing marijuana. That’s mind-boggling to me! It's marijuana, not heroin! WHO CARES ABOUT WEED ANYMORE, YOU GUYS. It doesn't make sense. Are we that bored? Prosecuting marijuana "offenders" is as mind-boggling to me as how gravity came to exist. God, that’s a thing to think about. Even scientists are like “lol” and just shrug their shoulders at gravity. I know because I hang out with scientists a lot. It’s where I get all my facts from.

Anyway, do you know what I hate even more than the attitude of a typical cop? The attitude of a typical person getting arrested. Jeeze Louise. This is a total double standard, but don’t be a drug dealer and a jerk too. Just cop to it. Liars are the worst. You’re going to get caught anyway. Especially you, Nancy Botwin.