Never go to Walmart in Antioch, TN

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Me: (walking around the photo department, looking confused, eventually walking up to the one counter I see)
Walmart Employee: Do you need help?
Me: Yeah! Is this where I pick up my online prints?
Walmart Employee: (irritated) Um... no... you pick them up over there where it says "Restrooms."
Me: Oh. Right. Naturally.
Walmart Employee: What was that?
Me: Nothing. I just. Does that sound weird to you at all?
Walmart Employee: (stares at me)
Me: Thanks!

Then, after a few minutes of waiting at the online photo pickup counter (located right outside the bathrooms), the Walmart Employee comes walking by again.

Walmart Employee: Has anyone helped you yet?
Me: Just you.
Walmart Employee: (stares at me)
Me: I mean. I found the counter. Thanks to you.
Walmart Employee: (picks up the print of a design I did and stares at it) What is this?
Me: A sewing machine. Is that okay?
Walmart Employee: (stares at print, disgusted)
Me: Okay.

Also, for reference, this is the design I was picking up, to frame and put over my sewing machine:

DISGUSTING, RIGHT?!?!?