more like LAZY day weekend.

Friday, September 2, 2011

This Labor Day weekend I have plans to start drinking at 1 in the afternoon; in case you’re wondering how my life is going, that should let you know. I’m planning my daytime drunkenness and recruiting Corrie (who is driving down to write with me for our little project alllllll weekend) so I don’t feel like an alcoholic. I haven’t had so much as a drink in… one week. Ok. That’s not that long ago. But I really don’t drink very often. I know it seems like I do, but that’s because I live in Nashville and the only people I’ve hung out with are friends who just happened to be in town. And I live down the street from an authentic Mexican restaurant (very rare here) that has $16 pitchers. I don’t really drink. Not that much. Not as much as... like... Darien.

All of the alcohol. All of the alcohol in my mouth this weekend until I sleep for 5 years (and one week) and wake up 30.

…I AM ONLY 5 YEARS AND 1 WEEK FROM 30? THIS DAY JUST KEEPS GETTING WORSE.