stop

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I was sitting at a table at my work while my little juggalo was taking a nap. Initial thoughts on the job:


1) It's much more physical labor than I thought it would be. And my hours are much longer than I anticipated. Thankfully, I don't have a life (at all), and don't really plan on getting one, so this basically yields a much fatter paycheck.

2) The music I was attempting to write for Corrie in the rare down time I actually have at my job, I realized, should be reserved for those currently suffering a yeast infection. It was that girly, if not moreso. :(

3) I have been so bored. Oh my God.

4) All day long I inappropriately had "Walking on Sunshine" stuck in my head... I feel like that warrants me making you guys promise not to let me kill myself, as that's clearly the sign of a woman on the brink of suicide. Suicide seems like the next logical step after publicly admitting that you kinda can't fight the rhythm.

Speaking of suicide. I feel like there have been an unusual amount of weird deaths from my hometown. First I found out that one of my better friends from high school straight up died last week. Died! I say "better friends" as a loose term, because while we were close in high school, I honestly haven't thought of him in years. When I heard the news, I looked up his Facebook page and it took me a minute to even realize who it was. I didn't recognize him. People were being awfully cryptic in their post-mortum wall posts, and I noticed he was quite the Alexander Supertramp fan... so maybe I am out of line assuming it was suicide... but? Right? ...Then I couldn't remember if we were actually friends or if I just saw him a lot. Then I remembered yes, yes we were friends, we even danced at prom a few times. And I went to his parents' house a few times. And I think my mom actually picked him up in our morning carpool for a year or two. A human who I practically forgot existed. I don't know what I feel worse about...

Anyway, now apparently my orthodontist murdered his wife's elderly parents and then shot himself at their house in Valencia. MY ORTHODONDIST.

SOMEONE WHO USED TO PROCESS MACHINERY IN MY MOUTH. MURDERED. HIS. FAMILY. AND. HIMSELF.

Stop.