Trying to get better at blogging while Darien is in town, but I'm clearly failing at it. But I'm trying. That counts for something... to someone. Mostly myself.

Anyway, this tour? UGH. Not only am I the only girl, but I only know three people on the tour and they have to work the whole time. Not fun. I'm supposed to be up in Fresno today but we decided that after it's all said and done, I don't want to drive six hours to eat dinner with Koop. So I'm basically done with it.

We went on a six-ish mile hike last night. My legs are so sore today. We stopped by the bus (which had been parked in my hometown of Valencia for three days) to grab some water, and the CMT Awards were playing in the front lounge, AND Luke was performing at the moment we walked on. It was one of those really surreal moments where I felt like my body was displaced. Okay, it wasn't that cool, I'm stretching a bit, but I bet NONE of you could say that you did it. You can't. I was there.

So this past weekend we were in San Bernardino and Chula Vista. This is how close to Mexico I got:

Besides the Breakfast Jack from Jack in the Box that I ate for breakfast that morning, it was the most exciting thing to happen all day. I got a day room (yes, a West Bestern) and watched Garden State by myself in my underpants. TOUR!

I pulled a Carrie Bradshaw and was actually thinking out loud about a blog I want to write later. Stay tuned for that. It's going to discuss the intricacies of the feminist girl who hides behind the word "feminism" in defense of her horrible, woman-hating personality. I'll try and word it better for you guys later.