Last night was awesome, for the most part. By the time I got home I was really tired and irritable for a few reasons. Basically, I went to bed irritated and furious, which is a terrible combination. Then I had a nightmare. A really awful nightmare that had me on the verge of tears for about an hour and a half after I woke up. I really feel like anything could push me off the edge into Crybaby City today and I'm really hoping that watching Sex and the City and sleeping until I go back to work can get rid of this feeling, although I have a sense that it's only going to rub me a little more raw. Basically, I'm looking forward to today.

NOT!

(Yeah, I just wrote "NOT!". I'm bringing it back, don't be a jerk. I'm sensitive today.)

On the flip, though... Koop is gonna take me down to Olvera Street today to re-stock on Mexican dresses because I'm starting to loathe the sensation of my jeans' restrictions, and I like looking/acting like a toddler, mostly.