I think it's so funny that Corrie couldn't figure out how to post a comment on my Facebook, so she called me and left me a voicemail about it instead. I didn't get the voicemail until this morning, because I had gotten six hours of sleep in two days and decided last night would be MY night to go get a few drinks and be in bed by 7pm. Normal routine, normal adult behavior.

I think what I miss most / am looking forward to most in my future is hopefully playing Rockband a ton with Corrie. Last Summer I went to a Rockband party ish thing where everyone was playing Rockband at her house. I've never been a huge video game person and since I don't totally SUUUUCKKK, it was one of the funnest times I've ever played and definitely the most fun to watch other people play. I have to say I killed the vocals on "Whatcha Want" ("killed" as in I beasted them. I owned them. I was so good I broke the Xbox and now I am never welcome back to that house again).

Just kidding RE: that last parenthetical comment.