Your Do-Good Moment

Sunday, March 13, 2011

For those of my readers who don't know, I'm very active in my support of no-kill dog shelters. Several of my family's dogs (including Duke) have come from no-kill shelters, specifically German Shepherd Rescue in Burbank and Orange County. These shelters run solely on volunteer work and, while vets will often give a discounted price for medical services, expenses add up quickly. I don't think money should be the deciding factor between living and dying. If you have a few extra dollars to spare, please help Gustav get his medical bills paid. If we raise $5000, a donor will match that amount, giving Gustav the $10,000 he needs to pay back his surgery expenses.

Even if you only have five dollars to spare, it gets doubled!

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/gsroc/marchmadness