Weekend snips

Sunday, February 27, 2011

This weekend was all kinds of bullshit because of this life-threatening storm that was supposed to make its way through Southern California. With the exception of some rain, we all seem to have survived.
A few friends and I called down some folks and had a little party that basically involved me and Antonio getting mildly hammered, but in a really awesome way.







As far as I am concerned, this is the photo of the night. I like to call this the "triangle of judgment." Well, it's not really a triangle. Brandon and Stevi appear to be judging Pappas and Pappas seems to be judging them back for judging her. It's really complex. Someone captured a moment here, you guys. This is a moment. Like that song "Hanging by a Moment" by Lifehouse, but not really. I can't even talk about Lifehouse, so let's not go there.