Ignore this.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The other night my friend called me Rain Man because I couldn't find my big girl words and I did that thing where I shut one eye and keep the other one open because I started to laugh so hard that the tears clouded my vision. I was laughing because it’s true, I sounded like Rain Man. I was also laughing because it was so mean.

You can call me on my shit. I can take it. Sometimes I guess I sound like Rain Man, whatever. I don’t know.

I don't remember what we were talking about, but someone was going buckwild with the shit-talk about some guy he hates, but finds incredibly funny. The description of this guy totally reminded me of my really angry high school boyfriend who said he was conservative, but he really just hated people who were different than him to the point where he was basing his politics in his fear of the unknown. Look, we don't need to get deep here. Whoever my friend was talking about is a funny version of that jerk. I guess that's what I'm saying. Ugh, no. It's not even like that. Listen, man... I don't know.

Anyway. Yeah. OK. Cool.