I'd rather go to bed.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It’s come to my attention that I am the most boring young woman alive.

I don’t often attend parties because I’ve learned that I generally hate parties. Sometimes, occasionally, a few times during the year, I like to excessively drink and excessively smoke and talk and laugh with people I didn’t know before, don’t care about then, and will roll my eyes at in the morning.

But mostly, I just hate it all. Keg stands? Shot gunning beers? Posing for pictures, always those damn pictures, that will eventually end up on Facebook? How are these things still fun for some people?
I think my Having Fun gene runs recessive.

I don’t know why I’m writing about parties. That is only 15% of the reason why I’m the most boring young woman alive.

I fear I’m running out knowledge on how to have, or be, fun.