Gay Bash

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Friday night my friends had a joint birthday party / Gay Bash to celebrate their lives and to celebrate a reason for me to make cream cheese cookies. We got bombed.


I was so drunk that Pappas and I got pretty freaky on the dance floor. Lots of rice crispy action with our friend Michael.


Out of the corner of my eye I kept seeing someone with a camera watching us sing intently. Some dude was in the corner laughing and taking pictures of us singing songs. It was one of those moments that was so ridiculous that others who didn't even know us never wanted to forget it.


Someone that night was talking about how he really loves our crew. I agree. We roll up and the whole situation goes bananas. We're a bunch of alcoholic drama queens that jump at the chance to throw down for each other. I'm in love with that.