I’ve had a really great idea for a movie lately. Basically the story follows a relatively quiet, boring looking, occasionally sassy young woman who is mostly polite to the people around her, but what the audience also sees is a second version of her, a version invisible to those around her, one that says all of the sassy things she thinks in her head but never really voices, such as “I hate you and I’m going to kill myself when I get home and leave a note on my body in lipstick saying you were the reason why I did it, and I hope that guilt follows you for the rest of your miserable life, you miserable human” because that is what I was thinking today when the person ringing me up was saying words at my face and all I wanted to do was give Trader Joe's my money and leave. What I said was, “yeah, that sounds like fun.”