Gratuitous Picture of Myself from College

Thursday, November 11, 2010

This was one of my favorite / least favorite times in my life. This was the time that year I was brutally dumped for the first/only time in my life (over the phone) and I was like, the saddest sack of crap on the planet and I functioned solely on large amounts of Prozac and marijuana and cried all the time and acted like I was handicapped.

This is a photo of me from that time.

I'm wearing said ex-boyfriend's Uggs (um, hello?), sweatpants, a little boy's hoodie, and being dragged around by my knees by a friend who I haven't seen in years, but also the first friend to buy me alcohol after the split (2-for-1 bottles of Andre, in bulk).

I found it this morning when looking for something else and I kept opening it back up and being like, “LOL, GIRL! YOU WERE SO SAD! LOL! GOOD THING YOU DON’T HAVE FEELINGS ANYMORE.”

Anyway… Just thought I’d share.