theraflu

Monday, October 18, 2010

The Theraflu that I just drank and that I shouldn’t have drank because I’ve been overdosing on Dayquil and I’ll prob wind up having one hell of a vom attack situation in like, two… but like, I have mixed feelings about it.

On the real, it tastes like the last popsicle left over in a box of 32 popsicles. Lemon. Kinda freezer burnt. Fake. It’s gross.

YET AT THE SAME EXACT TIME, I feel like one thousand little angels are hugging my bod and whispering in my ear “I love you, I love you, I love you.”

The Theraflu is making me feel happy and sick at the same time while leaving a horrible taste in my mouth that can only be compared to the kind of bummer you experience when you are the last person to pick your popsicle out of the box and you’re left with lemon.

My Theraflu situation is important.