A conversation between me and my boyfriend

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Let me preface this by saying my boyfriend is a dreadful snorer. It's his own fault because he sleeps on his back which inhibits his airflow and it causes the nasal blockage. To rectify it, I usually have him roll onto his side so that his airways are more open. If you've been reading this blog for a while, or (wait for it) know me IRL, you know that if I am woken up unnaturally then I will probably say and do things that will make you cry / question my personality. Keep it in mind, is all...

Darien: (snoring audibly)
Me: DARIEN.
Darien: (snoring louder)
Me: DARIEN.
Darien: (wakes up) -- what?
Me: Roll onto your side.
Darien: I'm at the edge of the bed.
Me: Roll onto your side.
Darien: I'm at the edge of the bed...
Me: JUST ROLL ONTO YOUR SIDE.
Darien: I'm at the edge of the bed...
Me: (scoffs) FINE. JUST SNORE FOREVER THEN.
Darien: ...ohhhhhh.

Anyway. Words. They can has multiple meaningz.