birthday wishes

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I’ll be 24 on September 9th. That’s very soon.

Please make me a present.

If you read this blog, you know I post videos and pictures all the time, and I now want to see what you can do… Make me a video for my birthday? Or draw me a picture in Paint? Photoshop my head on the entire cast of Family Matters? Or OMG, would you write me a haiku?

I’d like it to be something I can post on this blog, so please: as much as you think I might want a video of your penis for my birthday, keep in mind that that’s not the point of this.
Anything can be sent to karin.haule@gmail.com. I’ll post everything that I receive the day after, with credit and a link to your blog (if you have one).

If you’re thinking about doing this but aren’t sure if you should… do it. It would be sad for me if everyone had second thoughts and the Internet that I love so much rejected me so cruelly on the anniversary of my birth.