I'm addicted to fresh

Friday, August 27, 2010

I’ve been super emotional today and I just spent some time talking with my Mom-girl and she was talking about how she was feeling kind of down this week and when she was pep-talking herself up again she was all, “You’re not having a bad day, you just had too many good days in a row,” and then shit got really deep for a minute because I realized that was exactly my problem, too.

I got really spoiled for a minute and things got easy in areas they usually aren’t and so when things started going back to about average I was thinking that my life totally blows ass. But it doesn’t. I have a pretty decent life. Like above-average decent. It’s a 6 or a 7, probably. More like a 7 most days. On a scale of 1-10 or whatever.

These are the things you need to know about Mom:

1) She’s awesome
2) She thought me having a blog meant I was a fake person (as in, non-existing. Like LonelyGirl15, ferreals.)
3) We like all the same things, kinds of people, and music but she also knows about stuff I’ve never heard of. She’s up on the good gossip. And she is totally down with  Susan Miller.
4) She is probably one of the only people who doesn’t want her face all over my blog (I know, I don’t understand it either!), so I unfortch don’t have a photo for you of us doing something ironic or whatever, but at least I’m not crying right now.