meaningful pickup lines

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Yesterday I was workin’ with the two kids and we went hiking at a popular place for TV/movie/music video filming. Basically, if you are an up-and-coming really bad rock band or Britney Spears, this location is your jam.  Anyway, two dudes pulled up next to us in a truck. One of them leaned out the window, holding a guitar and wearing a bow tie, and gave me the best cat call of my life.

“Damn, girl. There is ALWAYS something there to remind me.”

And then they pulled off, around the mountain to where the shoot was set up.

It wasn’t what he said, it was how he said it. It didn’t matter that it was far from a traditional pick up line because he said it like it was, like he was going to jump out of his vehicle and sexually assault me.

Guys, take notes. I’m not saying it worked, but it worked, ya know?