personal thoughts about my fallopes

Sunday, May 9, 2010

There are no words to properly express what my fallopian tubes are putting me through right now. You’d think after eleven years of “being a woman” I’d be less shocked by the literal gut-wrenching weep fests I have been in for the last few days, but alas I am here once again easing my shock with an entire box of mac and cheese.

You guys. Literally been breaking into uncontrollable crying fits for days. Not completely unprovoked, but definitely magnified. I would go so far as to say I have cried more in the past few days than I did in the entire year of 2009.

I have to buy more travel toiletries and pack for tour tomorrow, but I’d really rather crawl into the pile of blankets on my bed and have Mickey sing me some romantic songs. I don’t know how I’m going to manage this.

Plus I think I went to bed drunk at 3:00 this morning.