daydreams

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What if I had a show on Oprah’s new network, OWN?

Yeah, OWN. As in “That owns face” or “Having my own show on Oprah’s new network would totally own.”

So yeah, so here’s what my show would be:

It would be called Kar-N-Things and it would be me talking to people who interest me about subjects that interest me. It would rarely cover anything newsworthy. Like, I could have Ron Jeremy on and we’d talk about how much fun New Wave music was and do our impressions of what we’d think it’d sound like if The Strokes covered “Too Shy” by Kajagoogoo. Then we’d probably eat some snacks or try on fun hats from the Fun Hat Corner of the set. Or what if I had on someone like Mary Kay Letourneau and we talked about fish they find in the ocean that look kind of like mermaids? And then she gave us her mother’s brownie recipe? And then because it’s on OWN we give everyone a bunch of free gifts? But the important thing to remember is that this would all work some how without being all over the place. Somehow we’ll have it make perfect sense.

Anyway, that’s just what I was thinking could maybe happen sometime in the future.