Dear World,

Monday, March 1, 2010

Between 2005 and 2008, I didn’t eat. It wasn’t because I thought I was fat, it was because I was completely neurotic and freaking out about life and unmanageably depressed and I just lost my appetite. After awhile I continued to keep it up because it was really fun to feel like a human clothes hanger.


I saw this photo of myself tonight from 2007ish and I was kind of appalled by how skinny my legs were. I looked gross. The only reason why any woman should be that unnaturally tiny in her legs is if she lives under the conditions where getting food is difficult.

Not to get heavy (pun kinda intended), but I can’t believe girls think this is a fly look. I may not love the way I look now either, but at least it’s nothing like this.

Love,

Karin

P.S. Forgive the outfit. It was “the look” of the party. Trust.