science makes me mad nervous

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dang. So you know how I keep half my clothes in a suitcase at all times? On account of the long distance relationship I’m in? (TEAR FOR ME, TEAR FOR ME. Helen Keller and Anne Frank and Karin Haule and JonBenet Ramsey. TEAR FOR THE SAD GIRLS.)

So, I haven’t actually traveled to see him in a while, because he is such a baller with ten million dollars and comes to see me. …Well, anyway, like, this crazy thing is happening where every time I take a t-shirt out of my suitcase it’s so mad warm that I can’t even believe it. It feels like I just pulled it out of the dryer. It is the weirdest thing. It’s actually probably not the weirdest thing. :( It’s actually probably some way easy science that I should remember but I don’t/I never learned it and copied my sister’s homework (THAT’S THE TRUTH, MOM. THOUGHT YOU KNEW.)

Dang. Here’s a thought: You know how people in high school are always like, “You’ll never use physics/Algebra/Mandarin Chinese in the real world!” Or like, you hear idiots bragging about how dumb school was because they never really like “actually use” any of the things they learn there? OK, so maybe they’re right and you technically don’t need to know those things, but maybe if you did know them you wouldn’t be drunk in your underwear at 10 PM on a Tuesday night to meet up with your friends and Googling “science fa daze!” and trying to remember how that was supposed to help you figure out why your shirt’s so hot. Maybe not paying attention in high school just messes with your sense of dignity later in life.

IDK IDK!!! lol @thetruth @amiright