GOOD MOHNIN' SAILORS

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Woke up on the wrong side of life again. Looking a lot like a glow worm. I watched a lot of My So-Called Life Tuesday and yesterday, and it’s a bit concerning how much I relate to some fifteen year olds. I feel like Ricky these days. Used to feel like Angela. Sometimes I still think I’ve got a bit of Rayanne in me.

People been doing a lot of talk about taking me to some crazed karaoke party tonight and I’m going because it’s free. I’d rather just stay in and watch my life unfold, but I feel like it will stay folded if I just keep staring at an LCD screen.

I’m reading two books about abortion right now. Never had one, but it certainly inspires a girl to “keep it wrapped,” if you know what I mean. (I’m talking about wearing condoms when you have sex with people unless you love them a lot and would be willing to HAVE A CHILD that wouldn’t have FETAL ALCOHOL SYNDROME.)

I’ve been a real know-it-all lately.